Monday 4 January 2010

Wheel of Misfortune

I had a really long day and was like, ugh, I just want to go home and watch old people television with my wife, and so David and I made dinner and sat down to watch Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Somehow ALL THREE PEOPLE on Wheel of Fortune managed to get "Regis Phil_in and Kell_ Ripa" wrong, including by guessing "Regis Philmin" and getting EVERY LETTER before managing to mispronounce Kelly Ripa's last name. And then we were like, ugh, old people are so stressful and so we watched Sex and the City reruns because David has never seen it before and Emma lent us Season Two.

I realized that the easiest way to explain the show was to tell David that Carrie is the Dorothy, Miranda is the Sophia, Charlotte is the Rose, and Samantha is the Blanche. During a particularly racy scene, David was like, "...this is like Golden Girls Gone Wild," which I think would be a pretty awesome Before and After.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sex and the City...nice, lol.