Sunday 15 March 2009

Minor Victories

- I started lifting weights today, something I've been meaning to do since one of David's housemates described my arms with a French phrase that she translated as "yogurt arms."
- We just played Top Chef: Playskool Kitchen Edition, and I made vegetarian chili with vegetarian beef, red kidney beans, and green lentils, with a bunch of other vegetables that more or less dissolved into awesomeness. David made rosemary biscuits with honey that were pretty much the best thing I've eaten, ever.
- I finally ordered an Oyster card, so now I'm obligated to go into London more often.
- I finished the New York Times crossword today on the elliptical in 45 minutes, in pen, with no mistakes, fully confident that I got all the answers right. As my regular Sunday oracle, that means that this week should be excellent.

No comments: