Tuesday 23 February 2010

Olympics!

I haven't really been following the Olympics at all, except that we watched curling last week because it is so fun to watch Swedish women shout encouragement to each other in Swedish as they freak out and scrub the ice. (If I weren't so technologically inept, I would make a dance remix out of it immediately.) And now Brady and I are thinking of ways that the ski cross could be improved to be even more exciting. The suggestions thus far are landmines and combining it with actual motocross. My vote is for all of the weapons in MarioKart to be added to the race, but I am totally open to suggestions. And this is why I do not follow sports.

1 comment:

Bix said...

That is the EXACT conversation that went down in the Hertford tea room last night. (About the Mario Kart additions to ski cross.) So awesome!