Wednesday 24 February 2010

We Put the OK in Book Club

On the off chance that anyone saw Jeopardy tonight, Graham Norris is my new celebrity boyfriend. I knew I had seen him somewhere, and then they did that part where they try to make smart people's lives sound interesting and I realized that he was the guy who played Rayna's stalker on an episode of Dollhouse and has featured as the boyish psychotic in a bunch of horror films (including, but not limited to, Rest Stop 2: Don't Look Back). It takes a lot to vault to celebrity boyfriend status, but he wagered $13 in Final Jeopardy and that pretty much sealed it. I felt like it really rattled Alex Trebek.

I was going to write about Murakami's After the Quake and how the first outing of Wendy's book club was a rocking success, but the fact that my night consisted of watching Jeopardy and going to a book club has suddenly made me extremely self-conscious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved Graham, and had a thrilling co-inky-dink when I spotted him only hours later this evening in the documentary "Bloody Thursday," which I'd TiVo'd off PBS this morning - weirdly wonderful...
- Alan