Tuesday 22 January 2008

Slow Down, Please?

At the end of Michelmas Term, I remember saying that I was going to go out less and get my work done, but I think I overcompensated. The bare minimum for every week was supposed to be Orchestrated Fun Night, where I bartend and then go out to PopTartz and go clubbing, and I've got an essay due tomorrow that's going to make me 0 for 2. It might let up after I get rid of an article this weekend, buy all of my plane tickets for Easter and stop wasting obscene amounts of time surfing Orbitz, and finish one of my two essays for my option course this term. Then again, maybe that won't happen at all. I'm having a lot of haggis and whiskey at Burns Night on Monday, and I think my BFF and I are walking through a bunch of meadows and going to a pub on Saturday for a nice, relaxing break. And I'm nearly positive that I'll have a week or two off in September, although that's not really that reassuring.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Glad you're eating haggis. I don't know why it's got such a bad reputation--it's delicious. And Scotch whiskey is, of course, mother's milk. Smoky, peaty, a definite treatie.