Monday 23 February 2009

Abopalypse Now!

Jamie and Mark and Ed basically had the best idea ever, and that is an apocalypse themed bop on Thursday. I need to do something awesome for a costume, so I've been trying to brainstorm ways that we might be on the brink of the apocalypse. (This is not depressing at all.)

I only have two stipulations: someone is already coming as global warming, and I refuse to wear anything that says Palin in 2012. Given that, the front-runners thus far are:

- a bad mortgage
- nuclear proliferation
- space junk
- coral bleaching
- water scarcity
- bird flu
- fundamentalism
- a zombie

If nobody comes up with anything else, I'm just going to fuse these together into the best costume ever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking I might just tape a sign pointing left on my ass and go as those awful apocalypse books and films with Kirk Cameron.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you have ever heard of a tv show called "The Tribe" but I am going as Amber from that. :)

Anyhoo said...

Or you could take it back to the roots and run with the theme of uncovering. Well, you are from Fargo so it wouldn't be that cold.

That or go as a Valkyrie and see who spots which connection, though maybe a bit obvious, and runs the risk of people thinking Pippi Longstocking is a precursor to Armageddon.