Sunday 8 February 2009

Sunday Morning

I just realized I have four tracks by different artists called "Sunday Morning," and all of them are about love and Sundays.

If forced to actually spend a Sunday morning with any of these people, I kinda think my top choice would be Ani DiFranco, because a) seriously, how cool would that be, and b) she promises that we would lounge around in bed and then make eggs together while we read the paper, and you can't argue with that. Maroon 5 might be a runner-up because they'd be fun and it sounds like we might not be wearing clothes, whereas Lily Allen seems kind of emotionally abusive. And I would definitely put on my clothes and sneak out before waking up No Doubt, because I think calling someone a parasite, like drinking, is only socially acceptable after noon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi man

I like your blog.
Gaymagination operates 6 blogs for more than 300 000 visitors per month.
I would be please to exchange links with you, beacuase we both are into underwear nice pics.
www.theunderwearpower.com
Just tell me with which of my blogs you'd want an exchaneg lilnk
:)
www.restoringlove.com
http://gay-kiss-paradise.blogspot.com/

kisses
:)

erik

absoluterik@gaymagination.com